Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dead Tired

This week has been a long one and I'm exhausted. Sometimes I hate my MG so much I could scream but all that would do is make me even more tired. I have had Myasthinia Gravis for several years now and every day I am reminded of the simple things I CAN'T DO. Sure, I could focus on the things that I CAN DO, but that list is very short sometimes. The next time you take a shower and wash your hair, imagine your arms getting so tired you have to lean on the wall to hold them up or your fingers that are scrubbing your head stop working so you have to just rub your hands around your head like dead fish. Washing your hair seems simple enough until you can't do it. NO, I don't have that problem every day, but it happens enough to piss me off which perpetuates the problem.

Anyway, the picture that I am posting is more or less a wish. I wish I could sleep as soundly as this chick is and not have a worry in the world. But the truth is, I think this chick is just oblivious to the world around it.  Either way, I'm freaking jealous.

 

No comments: